PFH Private University of Applied Sciences in Germany is inviting online applications from candidates for admission to its postgraduate programmes across all disciplines.
In a statement, the varsity said that PFH programmes provide students with applied and theoretical knowledge for success in the workplace and future academic endeavours.
Admissions are open for MS in General Management, UX/UI, Lightweight Engineering and Composites, Industrial Engineering, New Mobility – Micro mobility, and Digitalization and Automation.
Application for October intake is open to applicants who have passed or are pursuing the last year of graduation from a recognised Indian university.
There are over 100 scholarships available at PFH and selected students can apply for them too.
Steps to apply:
- Applicants seeking admission are required to fill the online application form available at www.pfhindia.com.
- The submission of the application form can be done online by depositing Rs 2,500.
The prerequisites for admission are:
- First-Class bachelor’s degree.
- Fluent communication skills.
- Command over technical knowledge.
- Eagerness to have a global career.
- IELTS, GRE, GMAT etc. are not required. The university will conduct tests and interviews based on students’ profiles.
Source of Article:- https://www.telegraphindia.com/edugraph/news/pfh-german-university-invites-applications-for-postgraduate-programmes/cid/1865831